**Disclaimer** Any of my parents reading this, do it at your own risk**
So I have been back on the dating scene for a little while now and I have been having a laugh with my friends about the weird and wonderful things that I get up to and I swear I can’t make this up! So I thought that I should share my list of my top 10 favourite things that I get asked or told by guys.
Now for all of you who say that I am doing the “man bashing” thing I am not. It’s just my experiences. I am sure there are plenty girls who say stupid shit all the time, myself included. But if I am trying to impress someone or trying to get them into bed, I probably wouldn’t say ANY of the following…
- “I don’t mind a bit of an older woman” I am 31 he is 30
- “Do you stroke your pussy?” meaning my cat Merlo
- “I don’t like baby talk but do you want to have snuggles?” SHOOT ME
- “Oh you don’t need to lose weight in your face” Thanks, I think
- “it’s not really cheating if I don’t get caught.. So what do you think?” I think no
- “How about you become my submissive and we try 50 shades?” How about I dominate you and put something in your ass?
- “Can my mate and I tag team you?” errrrmmmm no
- “Oh from Brisbane? Are you educated?” No I am nto edumacated…
- “Do you really need glasses to see?” You think I wear these for fun?
- “If I jizzed on your face would you like it?” If I hit you in the face with a bat, would you like it?
It must be some new breed stupid because the dude is baffled and wonders WHY I use sarcasm or give them a WTF look?… I am not sure what it is about me that gives the impression that I am a hoe or that I am just out for a shag but it doesn’t stop these guys from having a go and boy do they give me some doozies!
Needless to say, this is probably a reason why I am still single. I don’t know why these guys think this funny or even sexy but it really doesn’t surprise me. I mean who WOULDN’T want to throw their clothes onto the floor and get down and dirty after being told that their “face is pretty but not my style”? Can’t imagine why these guys can’t find a “good girl”…
Romance at its best!
Have a great weekend!